REFUND AND RETURNS POLICY
This policy applies to purchases made from Angel Baby Box (UK) Ltd and our authorized distributors via either retail stores or websites.
We offer refunds, repairs and replacements in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and on the terms set out in this policy.
Under the consumer law you may be entitled to receive a refund for:
- Goods you have purchased if they are faulty, not fit for purpose or not as described; and
- Services we have supplied if they have not been supplied with reasonable care and skill.
You must contact us about a refund within 28 days from the day on which the goods or services were received to be entitled to receive a refund.
For personal hygiene purposes, once opened and used, our muslin products, sleeping bags, mattresses, mattress protectors and bedsheets are non refundable and not exchangeable.
CHANGE OF MIND
If you receive the product or service you have purchased in good order but change your mind we may at our discretion offer you a refund or exchange, provided that
- You notify us within 14 days of receipt;
- The product has not been used or damaged;
- The product is returned in its original tags/labels/deals attached, intact and unbroken;
- Original packaging is undamaged;
- The product is returned with the original receipt.
You will however have to pay for postings for the returns.
Please note that items on sale or promotion will not eligible for returns or exchange.
The following products are excluded from our refund policy:
- Items purchased on sale;
- Items purchased under promotional offer;
- Please note that for hygiene purposes, we cannot refund or exchange swaddles, mattress, mattress protector/sheets, sleeping bags and muslin products that have been opened and used.
PRODUCTS DAMAGED DURING DELIVERY
In the event that the product ordered has been damaged during delivery through no fault of your own, please contact us as soon as possible within 24 hours of delivery.
Any damaged product must be returned unused and in the condition in which it was received, together with any packaging and other items received with the damaged product.
We will arrange to collect the damaged product and offer to replace it, or to refund you, provided that you have contacted us within 24 hours of delivery of the damaged product.
We aim to process any requests for repairs, replacements or refunds within 3 working days of receipt.
We pay all refunds in the same form as the original purchase or to the same account or credit card used to make the original purchase.
To be eligible for a refund, repair or replacement, you must provide proof of purchase to our reasonable satisfaction and may be required to provide identification.
Refunds for services will only be provided in circumstances where the services have not yet been performed.
If we agree to provide a refund or exchange for change of mind, then you are responsible for the costs of the original product being returned and any exchange product being delivered.
For all enquiries, or if you wish to speak to us about this policy or about any refund, repairs or replacements, please contact us at email@example.com or by telephone on
+44 (0)20 3488 1728.